Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is It Possible To Have Pre Menopause At Age 27 I Need Some Baby Dust!!?

I need some baby dust!!? - is it possible to have pre menopause at age 27

In Okay will try this as short as possible ... I am so excited and angry today ... I see all these people have children and I think for me, I want one! and then I tried and tried and it will not happen ... But the thing is that only a probability of 1 percent have one and really sucks for me because in the run through the menopause at the age of 20 years! ! and it breaks my heart because I never asked him to ... I am so angry that these kids lead children appear 14-16 years as it does not look very big, and they do not know how lucky they are. I just need a lot of prayer and baby powder, so that if PLS pray for me and spend some baby dust my way. Thank you guys pass the time in my question. : '- (

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, HUN, but keep trying to produce, you'll be in my prayers, because I think people like you is my friend in the same boat, and I feel so bad for her, but said that this happen in his own right now ..

    GOOG, losing their luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww baby baby powder loads for you! im so sorry to read where U, I agree with u 100% in all these children, the children should not have his chance for a baby, parenthood without honor is a privilege to pray for you Wish U mother was urgent measures take attention Chick N Try Try Try


    Baby powder, baby powder and baby powder

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so sorry that you are in this .... It was a girl in my hometown, which was through "the change" when he was 20 years too .... all I can say is, Try Try Try ... Baby Dust Dust Dust ...


    I pray for you ... I really hope that you get a baby to ... and if the girls need to realize how good they really are!

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, baby dust disadvantages you hun! I regret that you go through it, the ECC is so difficult it is, and have the potential, and I can not imagine. You can always consider. But I ask you, what happened!

    ReplyDelete