Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Underwear Is On A Hook While Im Wearing It Wedgie Is My Roommate/best Friend Gay?

Is my roommate/best friend gay? - my underwear is on a hook while im wearing it wedgie

I know this boy since the 9 Class, and now we're both 21 years at the university. I've always been in love with him, but I am not, of course, that nobody knows. After about 3.5 years we were fighting with me, and this is a battle was naked (it was an easy fight, but does nothing else). A few months later we visited our friend and began television spoon like a joke. Both were on the same concerns and began to play with my nipples. Other people were in the room so that they do not think that would do much. do but since then a lot of spoons, but not hide. Once he came to visit me and we were both drunk on my bed and began to hit his hand in my underwear trying to rub me the ass. Of course I stayed. Another time, when they were drunk lick my nipples, then he laughed. In the past week, because our third roommate left tablespoons every night, and fought in a more sexual. Care should be taken out w / so many girls in the mistaken

5 comments:

  1. So first, I think your partner is bisexual, or questioning, so be very gentle with him all that you do not want to ruin a good friendship by a bad decision. That said, I think he loves you and because we have a point that you feel comfortable. I suggest the next time they "spoon", which gives a little kiss (cheeks, lips, the hand of another) and see what happens. If you kiss then you have the answer. Also, try to let the hands wander around your body, while "hosing see" whether he is doing the same. Just take it easy and follow your example of how not to fear it, and you do not lose a good friend, if he is not interested. Good luck! I would like to know what happens, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... thats just how me and my roommate to use ... I've always been open about BI always said ... shes shes .. right now, but we have fun together;) What should I do ... Perhaps a closet gay .... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To reduce confusion, to be honest and ask fucking his roommate on her sexual orientation. The chances are good that the person is bisexual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGLMAOWTF ...... and TMI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds confusing, or bi.

    ReplyDelete