Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Come Off Diazepam Safely When Taking 10mg Diazepam-HELP?

Diazepam-HELP? - how to come off diazepam safely when taking 10mg

I took 40 mg of citalopram for depression for 2 years and 5 mg diazepam-6 daily for 18 months for a mulitude anxiety disorders including PTSD. I am in psychiatric treatment. In an interview with a physician or psychologist in the length of time that I have a very high dose of diazepam and out of them ask me if I want to be the must, as is the case, not sure. But why read further, it is a short term drug is used only for 6-8 weeks, and if so, why is that I'm still in them? I also know that as they are now addicted, and it is frightening. It seems to me a vague answer that one of my doctor! I am still myself, because I heard they need, and I'm still very stressed out and phobias, but surely there must be a sedative long term available?

No comments:

Post a Comment