Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wicker Laundry Basket I Need A Good Gift Idea For My Sister’s Baby Shower And...?

I need a good gift idea for my sister's baby shower and...? - wicker laundry basket

... I wish the best gift you always get what I get him?

It is with a baby, yeah!

Ok, so I bought a wicker basket with a yellow and play all 3 of these boxes (you know how things lined brought in something) and I also bought a box of diapers jumbo, jumbo box wipes and 2 baths to them in this package to keep materials for the health of children, wash nose syringe, nail clippers, brush system, thermometer (pacifiers and ear) and pipette, a set of bath, shampoo, baby, bath lotion, towels and wash clothes and a Bathrobe and slippers Nice set, a few blankets and a toy cradle.
I know they did not need clothes or nursery can you please suggest anything you need someone who will not try because I'm Clueless?

No comments:

Post a Comment