Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Car Battery Chargerbest Value Can A Car Battery Die When You Are Driving?

Can a car battery die when you are driving? - car battery chargerbest value

I have a 2000 Honda Civic, I think, have just in recent months to six months tops.I my oil change yesterday and told me that my battery was very weak, I was reading 12.7 volts and blue light on the battery wasn 't shining.There had a lot of corrosion on the terminals, so I had to clean it, it can help? The vehicle has good start for me the whole time planning meters, I never problems.Since buy a new car in 6 months, I do not want money in my classes, I roll the bottom up "that he died with 204.000 miles on the odometer. I hesitate to buy a new battery, because as I said earlier, my car starts every time, not as the engine runs slower and is just starting out, always starts, even if it is really cold I out.Will a warning before he ready to die (for example, has begun only in the morning) or you can just die if I drive my car no longer works? Any advice appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment